HARWELL MANAGEMENT’S STRATEGY, ORGANISATIONAL TRANSFORMATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT OFFER
Banking | Finance | Insurance.
Harwell Management’s support.
Harwell Management, your management consultancy company, is specialised in strategy, organisational transformation, due diligence, definition of business cases and target operating models. In programme structuring / project framing, development of change management strategies, definition of use cases, impact studies, digital acculturation, benchmarking, etc. Find out more about his work in the banking and insurance sector.
Scoping and launch of new business models
Effective project management
Creating an agile organization
Building shared service centres, outsourcing
Real-time and provisional management of your activities
Operational process excellence
Regulatory pressures, digital transformation, new entrants, and a low interest rate environment are just some of the challenges faced by the financial services sector today. To survive and thrive in this environment it is essential to be both adaptable and agile to drive the required business transformation for success.
Some of the specific challenges to be overcome are: increase operational efficiency and reduce costs to maintain profitability; improve quality and customer satisfaction by offering mobility, improving flexibility and transparency; while effectively managing risks and maintaining compliance.
HARWELL MANAGEMENT IS YOUR PARTNER
Harwell Management’s consultants assist bank and insurance finance departments in their change/transformation projects, financial and prudential regulation as well as business and functional expertise.
ROI calculation for project validation
- Identification of potential savings and levers for improvement
- Share driver results with other entities
- Replication as a ROI multiplier
Streamlining of processes for improved operational efficiency
- End-to-end process analysis
- Digitalisation and automation
- Controlling processes (responsibilities and performance indicators)
- Understanding customer/user requirements
- Modelling of a solution by prototyping
- Implementation by iteration
- Accompanying strategic changes: training of employees, operational change management throughout the project cycle (communication, training, relations with the social partners, change in continuous cycles to strengthen the adaptability of organisations)
- Implement efficient and transparent decision-making processes
- Definition of reporting and adapted dashboards
- Reliability and valuation of data
Our added value
With experience of many successful transformation missions, and thanks to a team of experts mainly from the banking world, we offer tailor-made support by implementing a proven methodology that we adapt to your transformation challenges.